Your wedding day is special and one of the most important times of your life. As your photographer it is my job to capture those memories for you, and timelessly lock them forever. I am friendly, professional and love weddings. If you are having a traditional style or something a bit more quirky, I would be delighted to be chosen to spend the day with you both (you do spend the WHOLE day with your photographer so make sure you like them).
We take bookings for up to a year in advance so please contact us for more details and to check availability.
Click here for An Example Wedding Gallery
Click here for Engagement Shoot Examples
What the price includes for all packages
- All edited digital prints from the wedding day (via password protected gallery)
- A free consultation meeting before the day to discuss your needs and requirements
- An free engagement shoot with all edited digital pictures (via password protected gallery). This gives us a chance to get to know each other and therefore be more prepared for the big day.
- A dedicated password protected gallery to showcase your photos after the wedding.
Professionally printed and designed photo albums bound with leather in a choice of various styles with up to 100 leaves, matching parent books, matching guest books, canvas of high specifications in various sizes, traditional framed prints and USB presentation boxes.
Choosing Your Photographer
Choosing the right photographer for your wedding day can be a difficult task so here are some points to consider:
- What style of photographs are you looking for? Would you prefer more relaxed photographs, more formal photographs or a combination of both?
- Do you like the photographer? You will naturally respond better to somebody that you like
- Do you like the photographer’s portfolio? Ask to see examples of their albums and photographs
- Before entrusting a family member or friend. What happens should something go wrong – could it destroy the friendship?
- Do you have any recommendations from friends or family?
- Meet two or three photographers. If you meet too many this will take up a lot of your time.
- Does the photographer have Professional Indemnity Insurance cover?
- How many weddings will you shoot on my wedding day?
- Does the photographer have back up equipment in the event of any equipment failure
- Do they offer a pre-wedding/engagement shoot? This gives you and your photographer a chance to get to know each other and will be more prepared for the big day. Are the digital prints included from this shoot as well?
- Are digital prints included? Is there an album included?
- What will the photographer wear?
- How much is the deposit and when are monies due?
Once you have decided on a wedding photographer
- Take time to discuss your own requirements.
- Ensure that you receive written terms and conditions before parting with any money
- Find out what happens after the photographs are taken. How long will it take, how do you view?